From NeOn Project
LEGAL NOTICE: The information on this site is subject to a disclaimer and a copyright notice.
The site includes information, the software and media on which it is operated or contained, (individually and collectively the "Information"). The Information is made available by the NeOn Consortium and its partner organizations. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
NeOn Consortium may accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the material on this site. This material is:
- not a professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional)
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the NeOn Consortium has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The NeOn Consortium accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems, or the consequences thereof, incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to contravene any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude liability for matters that may not be excluded under that law.
This web site includes information, the software and media on which it is operated or contained, individually and collectively known as the "Information", which is made available by the NeOn Consortium and its member organizations.
The Information has been supplied by the NeOn staff, and/or by companies or organizations involved in research and development activities (the "Information Suppliers"). All title and intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, trademarks, copyrights in and to the Information, and any copies thereof in whatever form, are owned by the Information Suppliers, and/or by the NeOn Consortium, and/or by other parties, and are protected by the applicable laws. Any trademarks or names being used are for editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringing upon that trademark.
Except where otherwise noted, all site contents are:
© NeOn: Lifecycle Support for Networked Ontologies (all rights reserved)
NeOn Consortium acknowledges the following organizations:
- NeOn project is partially funded by a grant number 027595 provided by the Sixth Framework Programme of the European Communities, within the Information Society Technologies area.
- NeOn web presence is powered by or assisted by DreamHost.com, ACollab, MediaWiki.org with Semantic MediaWiki extension (under GNU/GPL License), and ODeSeW.
- Except ODeSeW, the above systems are managed and administered by staff of Knowledge Media Institute and The Open University; ODeSeW is managed and administered by the staff of the Universidad Politecnica de Madrid.
Changes to this Notice
If this Notice changes in any way, we will place an updated version on this page. Regularly reviewing this page ensures that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we will share it with other parties.